21 12
發新話題
打印

88咁多位 後會有期

[Close]

88咁多位 後會有期

我今晚11:25分機 88咁多位等我學下Cyu.先 依家
好多謝小junjun(師父)教我咁多野 雖然成日**不良詞語**我不過回想番其實你**不良詞語**都係想我勁d姐 =) 我好記得我第1日識你.. 個時係係sp團內戰既..不過個時冇咩交流.. 但係打多左..你開始教我走位同埋點出eq .. 個時我真係feel到自己進步左..心想如果你可以係咁教我就好了..點知過左幾日你收我做你徒弟全力教我(我個時幾開心) 我進步左好多個時真係由慢慢係sp團做新仔慢慢打出名堂(可能係因為你帶我路) 直到你開始打**廣告**盃 小教左我... 我個時有dd sad 不過我keep 睇住你地打既replay 等你打完**廣告** 盃會教番我... 個時好在 BAD哥成日陪我打彈彈人渣 大佬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 唔好唔記得我呀
好在你打完**廣告**盃有教番我 ...... 令到我又急急進步 =) (雖然唔係好明顯但係我覺得好多嫁啦) 直到依家... 我真係好多謝你師父 多謝你不離不棄咁教我..我真係好開心 依個暑假
多謝大佬bad 成日同我打機 對我咁好=)
多謝傻仔 r 介介 同埋dee哥 亮成日同我打團又教下我打團
多謝森成日同我嘈 a__a
仲有多謝傑同霖成日同我打團我地一齊進步
最後多謝比我入omg團令我變強 =)
我走左雖然冇得打團戰但係我會on msn 同vlan keep 住睇下你地點嫁... 唔好唔記得我呀大家

請原亮我打字同文法唔勁
Hi, how are you?

Tonight I 11:25 ext 88 Ganduo Wei, etc. I learned the next Cyu. First, according to family
A lot of Xie junjun (master) taught me so Hatano although Chengri ** bad word ** Fan In fact, I remember, but ** bad word ** you are tied do not think I King d sister =) I well remember my first knowledge you have on the 1st .. a group of civil war, when both the Department of the Department of sp .. Is there a baa, however, when a communication line to play more than the left .. but .. you start to teach me to walk point out eq .. decker months when I will truly feel that their own progress Left .. I thought if you can teach me like the Department of .. we know you have received a few days had left me to do your best disciples taught me (when I have a few happy) I left a good progress by the multiple time really slowly the Department of sp to do a new Aberdeen Group have made their places slowly (probably because you took me to the Department of Road) until you start playing ** ad ** cup left little to teach me ... I am a dd sad from time to time, but I keep you to play Di Zhu Once on shore, waiting for you both replay ** ad ** Fan Cup will teach me ... when the good news is a BAD Brother Chengri accompany me to play big brother Dan Dan scum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not remember me!!!!!!!! do not attempt to
Fortunately, you kick down the ** ad ** Fan cup has taught me ...... so that I hastily advance =) (although it is not quite obvious, but I think a lot of the Department of Jiala) until in accordance with House ... I really thank you for a good line to thank you for seeing this so master .. I really taught me a good time, according to the Department during the summer holiday
Thank you big brother bad Chengri playing computer games with me to my so good =)
Thank you, Kai-Kai Sha Zi r decker dee brother playing with my bright Chengri Mission also taught me to play the next mission
Thank you Sen Chengri a__a with me to make a sound
Zhong You would like to thank Jie Lin Chengri the same regiment with me hit me to progress together
Omg thank than I was last into the regiment I became stronger =)
I walked though the left was there a war fighting missions, but I will be on msn with the Department of vlan keep your site live to see... do not attempt to marry you Do not remember me

Please I am typing with the grammar of the original Liang Jin Do

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.            

引用:
原帖由 [omG]._DiEhArD 於 2009-9-5 04:15 發表
Tonight I 11:25 ext 88 Ganduo Wei, etc. I learned the next Cyu. First, according to family
A lot of Xie junjun (master) taught me so Hatano although Chengri ** bad word ** Fan In fact, I remember, bu ...
一睇你就知copy 再番譯啦
haha
爆已踢

引用:
原帖由 [omG]._Good____ 於 2009-9-5 04:09 發表
我今晚11:25分機 88咁多位等我學下Cyu.先 依家
好多謝小junjun(師父)教我咁多野 雖然成日**不良詞語**我不過回想番其實你**不良詞語**都係想我勁d姐 =) 我好記得我第1日識你.. 個時係係sp團內戰既..不過個時冇咩交流 ...
當然唔會唔記得你啦
唔係個陣sp內戰 都唔會識到你喇

希望你一路順風啦
12月番黎記得搵我唷

唔好加個傻仔2字ok? 順風lo~

引用:
原帖由 rambox 於 2009-9-5 11:19 發表
唔好加個傻仔2字ok? 順風lo~
我相信你係傻仔已經比人認定

因為鬼叫你有時講野咁智能

引用:
原帖由 [omG]._mS!JuN 於 2009-9-5 07:01 發表