發新話題
打印

(2.0.4.8) coop1 9 v 9 (M群 is [email protected]) #130 新增團體相

[Close]
so.....you really do not know about "kai run"
firstly,i am not "kai run" who are the first one ....as the first one is hell(he played
l4d1 guy who are the top 1,i mean he win the race in engish)
"kai run" is created by coop ser which no buy no skills but many tank (expert mode)
This is the first opportunity for training "kai run" (1 vs 5 tank`  )(i never forget these)
Moreover,"kai run" have other positive for vs.you know that created c in the first time  is stay to the first one which "kai run" is so that all c will follow the first one in the few time.This motion can make the last one or more !!move quickly!!..........
i think you always play with the strong team la ,so you think only the old player can win in each map right?you wrong la..sometime,i play with kai team(....i am still think they are really kai now.....)but i still win since i told my team "Do not fear boomer ,if boomer shot you ,you need to keep going, wait=dead" something like that~~

Addition,you think only "kill" is the winner,........are you...ok?
the reason of  kai player "out game " is that the mark very extreme such as 2000 vs 1000 or 5000 vs 1000.........something like that~ if no one die in the same map,the mark will use "hurt rate" to measure the mark(+50marks) to define who winner are.(by no one out game)
this system can really make more fun in 9v9 ser, because they do not out game,i can kep to sm them la haha.
on the other hane,i need to sorry with u since you do not know about  my speed la~
yes!!you can see i am the first one but you should keep to watch me la.i am always move in every time~when i am the first one,in the sound time.i am the last one la. since i keep to run and shot,so sometime they will say why i am the last one la ....i can say...you move too slow la~in my eye
============================================================================
+oil admin ,I support U

[ 本帖最後由 littlebaby 於 2010-6-11 19:52 編輯 ]

9VS9 未升2021 仲係2020

我想問E加有冇開SER ?

岩岩down左server一口一

請場主更新到2.0.2.2

引用:
原帖由 charlie19940130 於 2010-6-9 20:12 發表

X2 300蚊未岩岩好囉 500蚊買個回血仲好啦
+1
500分分鐘搞到d人唔肯買黎救人,變晒自私精

老竇,,無玩成個星期,一入ser,變左跑online

我勸你都係關左個!buy系統,兩條友係到洗腎上腺,野野九跑,做隊友都做到好無癮,抬高個價只係治標唔治本,真係好希望你聆聽我既意見,好懷念之前同食肉,artak,用碌等人玩既時候

[ 本帖最後由 cowmas 於 2010-6-12 19:24 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 cowmas 於 2010-6-12 18:59 發表
老竇,我係宇智波,無玩成個星期,一入ser,變左跑online

我勸你都係關左個!buy系統,兩條友係到洗腎上腺,野野九跑,做隊友都做到好無癮,抬高個價只係治標唔治本,真係好希望你聆聽我既意見,好懷念之前同食肉,artak,用碌 ...
波波我覺得應該提高腎上腺素 減電擊器錢~冇左buy真係會失色~你指果2條友應該係baby+s級素人

引用:
原帖由 long3214 於 2010-6-12 19:24 發表

波波我覺得應該提高腎上腺素 減電擊器錢~冇左buy真係會失色~你指果2條友應該係baby+s級素人
lol岩岩果場見識到佢兩個了

回復 99# 的帖子

錢依方面,可以洗

洗錢,佢地教~~~
同埋我覺得!buy都係比你緊急之時用,但係而家就比人濫用,仲要覺得好型果下抵死

[ 本帖最後由 cowmas 於 2010-6-12 19:35 編輯 ]

老豆升左2022啦,辛苦哂^v^

okay i raise the price la

回復 103# 的帖子

老豆~有冇下降電擊器?????????????

s級素人唔係改左名叫Happy**粗口**咩 ,講翻9沖呢樣野,9沖并唔係唔得,只不過睇你玩邊關先至決定所謂的[kai run],例如話教堂第一關,你話隊友9沖仲可以姐,因為路程短,但你話似黑色加年華個d場,9沖=死,(不喜勿插)

發新話題