發新話題
打印

88咁多位 後會有期

[Close]
Tonight I 11:25 ext 88 Ganduo Wei, etc. I learned the next Cyu. First, according to family
A lot of Xie junjun (master) taught me so Hatano although Chengri ** bad word ** Fan In fact, I remember, but ** bad word ** you are tied do not think I King d sister =) I well remember my first knowledge you have on the 1st .. a group of civil war, when both the Department of the Department of sp .. Is there a baa, however, when a communication line to play more than the left .. but .. you start to teach me to walk point out eq .. decker months when I will truly feel that their own progress Left .. I thought if you can teach me like the Department of .. we know you have received a few days had left me to do your best disciples taught me (when I have a few happy) I left a good progress by the multiple time really slowly the Department of sp to do a new Aberdeen Group have made their places slowly (probably because you took me to the Department of Road) until you start playing ** ad ** cup left little to teach me ... I am a dd sad from time to time, but I keep you to play Di Zhu Once on shore, waiting for you both replay ** ad ** Fan Cup will teach me ... when the good news is a BAD Brother Chengri accompany me to play big brother Dan Dan scum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not remember me!!!!!!!! do not attempt to
Fortunately, you kick down the ** ad ** Fan cup has taught me ...... so that I hastily advance =) (although it is not quite obvious, but I think a lot of the Department of Jiala) until in accordance with House ... I really thank you for a good line to thank you for seeing this so master .. I really taught me a good time, according to the Department during the summer holiday
Thank you big brother bad Chengri playing computer games with me to my so good =)
Thank you, Kai-Kai Sha Zi r decker dee brother playing with my bright Chengri Mission also taught me to play the next mission
Thank you Sen Chengri a__a with me to make a sound
Zhong You would like to thank Jie Lin Chengri the same regiment with me hit me to progress together
Omg thank than I was last into the regiment I became stronger =)
I walked though the left was there a war fighting missions, but I will be on msn with the Department of vlan keep your site live to see... do not attempt to marry you Do not remember me

Please I am typing with the grammar of the original Liang Jin Do

你睇下你條友仔...我個名...一隻字都冇 u sm >< :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

發新話題