發新話題
打印

求指證grammer錯處,唔咁寫應該點寫

[Close]

求指證grammer錯處,唔咁寫應該點寫

September 22, the day special, because today is the first day of school.
I first community college to learn, very nervous and looking forward, I would like to know how college life.
When I went to the classroom, I saw almost 10 students have been here, I thought: I late? And then I look at the watch and found I was not late, arrive on time, I was relieved. The beginning of class, when the teacher points to the students name, I was nervous, I'm afraid the above list is not My name, I'm afraid I was wrong classroom, this is a loss of face for. Lucky, the teacher eventually told me the same name.

Learning Time flies, and shortly after class, and college life is not so difficult to adapt the original.

Out of the classroom door, the already 6:00, the sun went down. Back on the scene this morning, I expect that, out of tune with the mood now, with live heavy homework slowly toward the bus stop, watching the sunset sky and found this to pass quickly. When his original work, time for the meaning from the situation you do not come down to earth is gone, but you can not recover the time because he can not catch you, I did not regret passing him, because I thought I had to use it properly The use of day is the happiest day.

<<我英文都唔係好好段開頭盡量唔好用When  我都唔明點解  老師教的
篇野感覺好多都港式英文同字典漢英翻譯
仲有唔知你寫緊diary定係essay第一句最好要吸引讀者(Hook)
September 22 is the special day make me feel nervous.
基本上可以重寫  GRAMMER同生字運用已88就講開頭呢句
I first community college to learn, very nervous and looking forward, I would like to know how college life.

first 唔係verb 怎能加在I之後
應改做  It is my first time to study community college.I feel really nervous to... (原因)
.Also, I look forward to... (你期待咩_), 最後果句我都唔知點幫你 would like係解願意/ 想要
通常用係what flavour would you like? ~~~

自己理解下  唔好成句掉去漢英翻譯  最好查完字典睇返例句  明個字點用先好寫
0分重作

成篇感覺很奇怪
grammer光看頭一句已經就覺辛苦
指出錯誤地方我不指了
但忠告樓主 , 有心唔怕遲
想打好grammer底 , 建議用最common既方法 , 多睇scmp
d vocab你唔一定記晒 , 但最緊要係拎到個英文既sense
新既334果個試我唔知點考法 , 但al我可以同你講係非常著重grammer
一篇essay唔理你幾多幾深既vocab show到出黎