附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

d圖copy的?
不如團長你自己映反d......
按下圖進入正規區

比例唔同 自己果D  
D字全部我自己打嫁> <
仲要第一次打 無啦啦關左
打左2次T_T
One more recommendation, a bestseller in recent years, The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon
Dear Lok,

Nice to meet you here. Attached please see the article and passage about leisure reading and Michelin Guide.

For the book recommendations, I think I may have a long list of them. So just let me know what kind of books/stories do you like and then I'll recommend relevant books to you. I'm currenly reading Malcolm Gladwell's collection, The Tipping Point, Outliers, Blink, etc. They may be a bit challenging to you but you can try to take a look at them in the bookstores. Another one I really want to share with you is The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon. Another bestseller which presents you an intriguing story from a child's perspective. Nice book too.

Just email me if you have further questions or sharing. Thanks.

Regards,
Miss Fung

Lok,

Glad to know your favourite types of books. I think I share your feeling of reading thick books that I can never finish. Books like Harry Potter series and Lord of the Ring are great work but we can't afford the time spent on them.

Therefore, I'd like to suggest you to read some short stories or simplified version of classics like

1. Mr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
2. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
3. Roald Dahl's collection like The Witches, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Some myths (e.g. Oedipus the King) [they are adventure stories of a 'hero']

Perhaps you have already read some of the above books. Just feel free to share with me what you have read and what do you think about the recommendations.

Miss Fung

2010/9/12 chun lok hung

Dictation 2 Syllabus
Street Performers - Artist or Beggars?
The Legco chamber isn’t the only place you can see free performances, dramatic or otherwise.
Hong Kong also has a small but enthusiastic group of street performers without political
aspirations, although some argue that compared with other tourist destinations, the government
here seems unsure about entertainment in the street. On Tuesday, Civic Party legislator Alan
Leong arranged a media presentation at Mongkok pedestrian zone to highlight the plight of street
performers, some of whom say they have been unfairly prosecuted. It’s a longstanding problem.

Youth unemployment - Economic problems or attitude problems?; Stories of the Street - Two
Street Sleepers Tell Us About Why They Are Roughing It.

According to recent government figures, 43,000 young people, between 15 and 24 are
unemployed. And the situation seems to be worsening. Even university graduates are finding it
tough to get jobs. Those who didn't make it into tertiary education can have an even tougher time.

While many young people who have been finding it difficult to get jobs, other people find
themselves even more socially adrift. A combination of bad luck, difficult economic circumstances,
and sometimes their own personalities can lead to them being literally out and on the street.

http://programme.rthk.hk/rthk/tv/programme.php?name=tv/
thepulse&p=2862&m=archive&page=1&item=100

Dear 5A students,

I am writing, first of all, to apologise for my two-day absence from class. I suddenly got a serious health problem on the Wednesday night and I received diagnosis from two different doctors and underwent some medical treatments in the following days. I am still figuring out why I got sick all of a sudden. In the coming future, I still have to have some X-ray checks. I hope you can understand my situation and how much I wanted to see you guys at school.

Concerning the arrangements of our writing task, I have attached the writing template that we haven't finished last time. Please take a look. We are going ahead to the long writing task on Monday. I'll give you ONE hour and fifteen minutes to finish the task in class. Since I will treat it as a writing quiz, you don't have a choice this time. I'll assign you a writing task to do on that day (either short stories or social issues or workplace communication). This aims at preparing you for some unprepared tasks in real exams. So please revise the skills and vocab for these 3 tasks during weekends. If you have any problems, email me and I'll try my best to help you.

Regards,
Miss Fung

Dear everyone,

I sorry to tell you that I have a tumor (腫瘤) in my body and I will be in hospital again starting from this coming Monday. I am very upset about that as a matter of fact. I hope that will not be something serious and I'll be back as soon as I'm fine. Apologies to everyone.

Concerning the teaching schedule, I've already made up some plans to Ms So. I think Michelle and her will continue to help. F5 teachers usually decide and keep updating the schedule in the form meetings, so I can't tell you exactly what they will be teaching in the coming days. But the focus will definitely be on Paper 3 Listening and Integrated Tasks.
Please remember to revise vocabulary from news, class notes and practices we have done even without dictations.

I may need to stay in the hospital for a couple of days, so perhaps I can't get access to the Internet. You can still email me if you have questions and I'll get to you when I'm ready.

Regards,
Miss Fung

[ 本帖最後由 ME]diaoxie 於 2010-11-27 19:09 編輯 ]

我有幾百個rp
洗唔洗逐個影一幅比你??

最好   要有意思果D A_A

我跟gene打一場100人口的對決

決戰時影一張相給你們吧 (成場就是為了一張相)

黎黎黎
ME^pridehell

41 123
發新話題